The first interview in our second season of the alumni.post.talks on May 3, 2023.
WATCH IT HERE
Gerhard Kristandl, Associate Professor of Accounting and Technology Enhanced Learning from London is interviewed by educational scientist Markus Meschik from Graz.
Two researchers and passionate university lecturers discuss:
- How do Austrian and UK academic systems compare to each other?
- How to get your passion for your subject across to your students
- How to use digital tools to create a community & a good learning environment
- What can we learn from the technological advancements of the pandemic?
- How can universities handle the widespread use of AI?
- Are careers in academia built on teaching or on research success?
- What are “bread and butter papers”?
- What is the value of networking and collaboration for good research?
Find Gerhard @drgeekay https://www.youtube.com/@drgeekay
Summary: Johanna Stadlbauer (PostDoc Office)